Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rain melts the pain.

It all began, in the car. I was driving around to find a house. I new where I was, but yet I still couldn't find the house that I was looking for. In my deepest part of my soul I knew where I was supposed to go. But yet my mind would not let me remember how to get there... So I veered off, and parked. Then a bright flash! At this point I am standing in a vast empty field, with a thick fog filling the vastness of the the field. The air felt warm but the the moisture of the fog gave it a slight chill. Then the rain. It was more than drops. It was like I was submerged underwater. The rain fell so hard and so fast, that it felt like I was falling. Yet the immense peace that I felt, kept me calm. The rain was the most soothing feeling I have felt in years, it was warm, and even though it fell hard, it was soft on my skin. All the pain, doubt, anxiety, all the negativity I have ever felt, melted and washed away with the rain. Then I noticed the steam coming from my hands and arms! I felt so free! I felt like I was reborn! And then my eyes open.

No comments: