Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sifting

Sifting through memories, i stumble across a picture. Her picture. I stare and I am immediately there in front of her. I am speechless. She looks at me as though I have been gone. She looks at me as someone who has somehow survived a great heartbreak. A heart break which I caused. She stares in disbelief, because for once in her life she sees the love that has always been there. She sees the love my love with no fear. She runs to my arms and cries. In mouthful of cires she mumbles "why couldn't you have been this way. Why couldn't you let yourself just love me". Holding her in my arms I feel her tears through my shirt, and feel them burning holes in my soul. The tears keep flowing and my soul keeps dissolving. I feel my heart breaking, I see her fading. I see the tear fall on her face. On the picture. Her picture.

No comments: